Woods Rotary Tillers are ideal for vegetable gardens, small-acreage farming, hunting food plots, and landscape maintenance.
Configure your Woods Rotary Tiller for any job:
- Choose a forward-rotation unit for low horsepower tractors and/or rocky soil conditions.
- Choose a reverse-rotation unit to work the soil more aggressively and leave a finer finish in fewer passes.
- All Rotary Tillers come factory-configured for a single tilling direction. No complicated, time-consuming modifications necessary.
- Woods products are painted with a heat-cured powder coat finish.
Woods Landscape Rakes - Ideal for lawn maintenance projects and clearing debris at construction sites.
- Heavy pivot components increase product longevity
- Large, structural tine beam channel holds alloy spring steel tines firmly
- Fast, easy and safe hook-ups with ASAE quick-hitch compatibility
- Optional gauge wheels allow better depth control
- Optional parking stand for easier attachment