Woods KLS Kinetic Log Splitter
Combining state-of-the-art splitting technology with innovative design features, our commercial kinetic log splitter is built Woods-strong for years of use. Ideal for commercial firewood producers, tree services, camp grounds, landscapers, or anyone who wants to split more wood faster.
Kinetic technology isn’t new, but it’s the wave of the future in fast, clean log splitting. Twin 70 lb. flywheels spin at 325 rpms to create and store kinetic energy. It’s released in a burst through the gear system, driving the ram forward to split wood in 2 or 3 seconds instead of 13 or more seconds like hydraulic splitters. This tremendous increase in splitting speed significantly increases productivity – even on large, tough, gnarled wood. Our innovative features were developed and tested with professional firewood producers, resulting in a tested, proven, unbeatable Woods log splitter.
Get a Quote
Schedule a Demo
- 2-second cycle time is up to 6X faster than hydraulic 20 – 40 ton log splitters
- No hydraulic fluid or parts – easy to maintain
- Uses less fuel than hydraulic splitters because power requirements are less – saves money
- Two-handed operation from either side
- Patent-pending handle design, with torsion springs – virtually no kick-back
- Ergonomic handle movement reduces operator fatigue – no unnecessary motion
- High-strength steel, 32-inch wide table with heavy-duty stand
- Tongue retracts for clear access to work table
- Welded, table mounted lift handles – easy to move
- Single piece, 6-inch hardened wedge
- Precision, heat treated steel alloy rack and pinion gear system made in the USA