No Other Self-Propelled Windrower Helps You Produce Quality Hay Faster, More Efficiently And More Comfortably. The WR9980 is one of our most powerful windrowers ever.
WR9980 SELF-PROPELLED WINDROWER
- C2100 12.1″ Color Touch Screen Monitor, Windrower Functions and Auto Guide Capable
- Deluxe Seat – Leather, with Ventilation and Heating
- AGCO Power Turbo-Charged and Intercooled Diesel 7.4 CTA
- 7.4 Liter 6 Cylinder Engine
- 265 Rated HP at 2100 RPM
- 282 Maximum HP at 1950 RPM
- Variable Speed Ground Drive Motors
- Electronically Actuated Parking Lock
- Electronic Header Engage/ Disengage with Reverser
- Tandem Header Drive Pumps
- Dual Header Hydraulic Hookups
- Automatic Header Safety Lock
- Hydraulic Header Tilt
- Precision Auto Guide Ready
- Electro-Hydraulic Steering
- Adjustable Steering Sensitivity
- Adjustable Rear Axle Casters
- GlideRider Suspended Rear Axle
- Disc Header Receivers
- 22 mph High Speed Ground Drive
- V-Cool Hydraulic Auto-Cleaning and Cooling Package
- Ground Level Maintenance
- 12-Volt Electrical System
- 130 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Integrated Horn
Need More Info?
Fill Out The Form & Send
NEW CAB STYLING including roof and outside trim for an updated sleek and stylish look.
ELECTRICALLY ADJUSTABLE MIRRORS allow the operator to adjust the mirrors from the seat instead of having to adjust the mirrors from outside the cab.
POWERFUL AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM with 50% greater cooling performance.
LARGE, CURVED WINDSHIELD for increased visibility, providing the operator with a better view of the header and the field.
FOOT PEGS in the cab increase operator comfort when spending extended amounts of time in the cab.
BLUETOOTH-CAPABLE CAB makes the operator’s day easier and provides more convenience for Bluetooth-capable devices.
The WR9980 On-Board Terminal Lets You Control All Of The Windrower’S Main Functions, Including:
- Header speed
- L/R header flotation/tilt/height
- Header load monitor
- One touch down/one touch up
- Return to cut height
- Return to tilt
- In-cab hydraulic roll tension
- Header drop speed
- Engagement of automatic functions
- FNR handle configurations
- Steering system adjustments
- Data collection (fuel usage, acres, hours, etc.)
- Troubleshooting information