The 1393 is a 13 ft center-pivot model MOCO equipped with the RazorEdge cutterbar. The spur gear design for the cutterbar allows for a thin profile and closer cutting without tilting the header. The design minimizes scalping, limiting debris and ash content for harvest forage.
The mower conditioners crimp the crop every 3 to 4 inches in the RazorEdge with a single set of steel-on-steel conditioner rolls. Fast drying time is a result of the crimping action with the stem breaking open while also preserving leaf quality.
Another exclusive feature to the RazorEdge mowers are Radura knives. The factory installed knives feature an 18-degree “high lift” bottom-bevel and a special cold-rolled process for a wear-resistant edge. The Radura knives are designed to maintain sharpness longer than ground-edge knives.
Need More Info?
Fill Out The Form & Send
- RazorEdge Spur Gear Cutterbed
- Working Width 13‘
- 8 Discs – 2450 RPM
- Disc diameter 24.5″
- Modular Spur Gear Cutterbed Design
- Swath Width 40″ to 96″
- Transport Width 13 ft 3 in
- 31 x 13.5 x 15 Tires
- Disc Drive – 4HA Banded Belt to End of Cutterbed
- 16 Knives – Swing-away, Reversible
- 1000 PTO – Gearbox Swivel Hitch w/ Slip
- Overrunning Clutch
- Cutting Height 3/4“ to 3″
- Smooth Rock Guards
- Top Shield Protector
- 1-3/8” 21 Spline PTO Shaft
- Conditioner Drive – Enclosed Spur Gear with U-Joint Drive Shafts
- 110″ Rubber on Steel Herringbone Rolls
- 110″ Roller Conditioner Herringbone Steel on Steel RollsOptional
- 110″ Turbulence Reduction Roll
- Hydraulic Conditioner Roll Tension
- Auto Header Tilt with Lower Feature- Hydraulic Adjust
- Roading Lock
- Hitch Jack
- Hydraulic Tongue Control
- 100 PTO HP minimum with Fully Enclosed ROPS Cab
- Two Double Acting Remote Valve