If you’re looking for commercial-grade side-pull disc mower conditioners, look no further than our 1376 model with our patented razoredge header. The modular, heavy-duty design makes it super durable, virtually eliminating costly downtime. Not only do the wide-profile teeth offer increased gear-to-gear contact, but the entire drivetrain is designed to handle maximum load at all times. An industry exclusive, the razoredge header’s sealed bearings don’t require constant lubrication, no matter the slope of the terrain. Should the worst happen, the gear spindle will shear outside the cutter bed, keeping contamination away from the gears.
Smooth Cut. Superb Conditioning. The 1300 Series Hesston Mowers from Massey Ferguson From economy models with conditioning options to advanced center-pivot disc models, the rugged 1300 Series Hesston mowers are all you need to bring in your hay crop quickly – and in great condition.
Need More Info?
Fill Out The Form & Send
- 9’10” Disc Mower Conditioner
- 6 Discs (2220 RPM)
- 12 Knives (2 per Discs) Swing- Away Reversible
- Cutting Height 3/4“ to 3″
- RazorEdge Spur Gear Cutterbed
- Modular Spur Gear Cutterbed Design
- Spring Adjustable Conditioner Roll Tension
- Hydraulic Tongue Control
- Top Door Protector
- Swivel Tongue
- Tine Rolls
- Her ring bone Steel on Steel Rolls
- Herringbone Rubber on Rubber Rolls
- Length 73″
- 75 PTO HP minimum with Fully Enclosed ROPS Cab
- One Single Acting & One Double Acting Remote Valve