Massey Ferguson GC1723E Sub-Compact Tractor
Massey Ferguson announces the launch of the next generation of GC1700 series sub-compact tractors. The GC1723E tractors are equipped with the proven Iseki 1.1 liter 3 cylinder engine and 2-range hydrostatic transmission.
The new GC1723E series tractor includes the same proven drive train, but new styling, operator comfort and ergonomic enhancements take the new GC1700 E series to the next level.
Tilt Steering is now a standard feature on the E series GC1700 series tractors. The tilt steering feature makes operation much more comfortable.
The E series now features a covered storage compartment.
An Integrated Joystick increases operator comfort and is standard on the E series GC1700 sub compact tractors.
A new, one-piece Rubber Floor Mat is now a standard feature on the E series GC1700 series tractors.
The New GC1700 E and M series tractors feature a new style hood, along with new headlights to increase operator visibility in low light conditions.
MFGC1700 SUB-COMPACT COMPATIBLE IMPLEMENTS
• MF2315 54-inch Mower Deck (Mulching) – Non-Drive Over
• MF2320 54-inch Mower Deck – Non-Drive Over
• MF2326 60-inch Mower Deck – Drive Over
• MF2340 60-inch Heavy Duty Front Blade
• MF2360 50-inch Snow Blower
• MF2330 47-inch Rotary Broom
• 3-Point Hitch Rear-Mounted Implements
• Quick Attach (Skid-Steer Style) Tool Carrier Available
Need More Info?
Fill Out The Form & Send
|Engine Gross HP (kW)||22.5 (16.8)|
|PTO HP (kW)||18.3 (13.6)|
|Engine||Iseki 1.1-liter, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel, Tier 4 Final|
|Transmission||2-range hydrostatic transmission with side-by-side foot pedals and cruise control|
|Hydraulics||6.3 GPM (24.0 LPM)|
|3-Point Hitch Lift Capacity lbs. (kg.)||661 (300)|
|Max Loader Height in. (cm)||72.8 (1,850)|
|Max Loader Capacity lbs. (kg.)||870 (395)|
- Fits all GC1700 Series Tractors
- One Piece Main Frame with Tapered Arms and Single Cross Member
- Quick Attach Loader Frame Mount with Pin Lock
- Built-in Parking Stands
- (2) 1.6 inch Double Acting Lift Cylinders
- (2) 1.75 inch Double Acting Bucket Cylinders
- Regenerative Hydraulics for Simultaneous Operation of Lift/Lower and Curl/Dump Functions
- Hydraulic Lines Routed Inside Main Frame for Protection and Visibility
- Galvanized Steel Bushings with Recessed Grease Points
- 48-inch Standard Duty Bucket
- Grille Guard Standard
- Maximum Lift Height: 72.8 Inches
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ 19.6 inches Forward of Pivot Pin: 580 lbs
- Break out Force: 920 lbs
- Rated Hydraulic Pressure: 1914 PSI
- Optional Skid Steer Tool Carrier