Massey Ferguson 1739E Compact Tractor Loader 9X3 Transmission
MASSEY FERGUSON 1739-E COMPACT TRACTOR
38.5 Rated HP Shibaura 3-Cylinder Liquid-Cooled Diesel
1.5L (91.5 Cu. In.) Turbocharged, In-Direct Injection System
Internal Exhaust Gas Recirculation (iEGR),
Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC),
Regenerating Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF),
Electronic Engine Control
32.7 PTO HP @ 2600 RPM – Gear
30.9 PTO HP @ 2600 RPM – Hydrostatic
Emission Standard Category: Tier 4 Compliant, EPA and CARB Certified
• Single Stage, Dry Element Type Air Cleaner
9F / 3R Speeds Gear Transmission
Hydrostatic: 3 Non-Synchronized Ranges
• Sealed Wet Disc Brakes
• Pedal Operated Rear Differential Lock
Gear: Rear – 540 RPM Independent PTO
HST: Rear – 540 RPM Transmission Driven PTO with Overrunning Clutch
Not Mid PTO Capable
• 3-Point Hitch Cat I with Position Control
• Lift Capacity @ Hitch Point: 2205 lbs (1000 kg) @ 24 inches: 1600 lbs (725 kg)
• Dual Engine Driven Gear Pump
• Flow at Remotes 7.2 GPM
• Power Steering Pump 4.1 GPM
• Total Combined Flow 11.3 GPM
• Can Support up to 2 Rear Remote Valves (Optional, Dealer Installed)
• Tachometer and Hour Meter
• Temperature Warning Light
• RPM, Fuel and Hour Meter Gauges
• Warning Lights: High Beam Indicator, Engine Oil Pressure, PTO Engagement, Battery Charge (alt) Indicator, Glow Plug Indicator and Flasher Indicators
• Key Operated Electronic Fuel Shutoff and Glow Plug Control
• Regen Lights
OTHER STANDARD FEATURES
• Steel Tilt-up Hood
• Adjustable Spring Suspension Seat
• 2 Post Folding ROPS and Retractable Seat Belt
• Turn Signals, Flashers, Tail Lights and SMV Emblem
• 2 Headlights
MF L105E LOADER
• One Piece Main Frame with Tapered Arms and Single Cross Member
• Quick Attach Loader Frame Mount with Pin Lock
• Built-in Parking Stands
• Hydraulic Lines Routed In side Main Frame for Protection and Visibility
• Galvanized Steel Bushings with Recessed Grease Points
• Skid Steer or Pin-Type Implement Attach ments
• Grille Guard Standard
• Fits all MF1700E Series Economy Compact Tractor Models with R1 AG, R3 Turf or R4 Industrial Tires
• Maximum Lift Height: 95.7 inches at Pivot
• Lift Capacity to Full Height @ 19.6 inches Forward of Pivot Pin: 830 lbs
• Break out Force: 1460 lbs
• Rated Hydraulic Pressure: 2132 PSI
MECHANICAL TRANSMISSION – E SERIES
Mechanical 9X3 transmission Great for mowing and efficient hauling, it has nine forward and three reverse speeds, controlled by two shift levers within easy reach. An inline range lever is positioned on the left side of the operator’s seat and another lever—for operating the three forward gears and one reverse gear— is located just below the steering wheel.
Need More Info?
Fill Out The Form & Send
The Massey Ferguson 1700E Series is a compact, no-nonsense workhorse that’s easy to operate, easy to afford and easy to love. These 4WD tractors, with standard rear 540 PTO, 3-point hitch and optional backhoe, deliver more than comparably-priced machines.
THE E STANDS FOR EFFICIENCY AND EASY.
You get durability and legendary performance. Plus, more capability, more functionality and key features like a clean-burning, Tier 4 diesel engine, higher flow hydraulics and your choice of transmission.
MATCHED FRONT END LOADER.
To further improve productivity, the Massey Ferguson loader features a quick-attach main frame design for quick and easy loader mounting and dismounting, as well as a frame-mounted hydraulic joystick for convenient loader control.
4WD FRONT AXLE
Featuring hydrostatic power steering, this power front axle improves traction and pulling power for tough working conditions. Standard on all 1700E models, it provides stout support for loader operations. It engages mechanically using a hand lever at the front of the seat, and the bevel gear axle design offers a high steering angle (52 degrees) for excellent maneuverability.
MECHANICAL 9×3 TRANSMISSION
Mechanical 9X3 transmission Great for mowing and efficient hauling, it has nine forward and three reverse speeds, controlled by two shift levers within easy reach. An inline range lever is positioned on the left side of the operator’s seat and another lever—for operating the three forward gears and one reverse gear— is located just below the steering wheel. A dry, single-disc clutch keeps operation simple and intuitive.
REAR 3-POINT HITCH
With an ASABE Category I linkage with fixed ball ends, this hitch features a lift capacity of 1,600 lbs. (725 kg) at 24 in. (610 mm) beyond the ball ends. A single turnbuckle adjuster on the right side lift arm provides height adjustment for easy implement attachment.