JCB 525-60 Agri Telescopic Telehandler
The JCB 525-60 Agri Plus Telescopic Handler Comes With 4WD As Standard.
- 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting complies with building site speed regulations, while high speed is ideal for road travel.
- A hydrostatic transmission makes it easy to maneuver with precision even in cramped spaces. The driveline works in parallel with the braking system too; a transmission dump on the foot brake offers superb multi-functioning and increased power during loading and re-handling.
- A low height of 6 ft 2 inches and a narrow width of 6 ft enables this JCB telescopic handler to access the smallest of operating environments. With a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles, a tight turning radius and superior maneuverability are assured.
The 525-60 Agri Plus Telescopic Handler Is Equipped With A Potent Kohler T4 Final Engine Which Produces 220lb-Ft Of Torque At Just 1,500rpm, And Doesn’T Need A Costly Dpf Or Def After-Treatment
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1,500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- Most Tier 4 Final engines use a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) or SCR, requiring additional DEF fluid level maintenance – this JCB Diesel by Kohler engine doesn’t.
- JCB’s new-look telescopic handler exterior isn’t purely cosmetic; the cooling fan airflow is now angled upwards, reducing time-consuming dust build-up.
The JCB 525-60 Agri Plus Telescopic Handler Has A Large, Spacious Cab With A Wide Access Door. Tinted Cab Glass Is Fit As Standard, Reflecting 30% Of The Sun’S Energy To Increase Comfort.
- This telescopic handler has all-new instruments and a hi-res TFT screen. Intuitively laid-out control switches are backlit for optimum night recognition. You can also choose from a variety of seating options to suit all operators and applications.
- So that you can tailor your telescopic handler for any climate, you can choose from canopy or cab options. Air conditioning is available for all cabs, ensuring the perfect working environment.
- Controlling a JCB 525-60 Agri Plus is comfortable, precise and smooth: there are single lever electro servo controls with proportional auxiliaries.