Hustler TX205 Trailed Chainless Bale Feeder
The chainless trailed bale feeders are self-loading, suitable for feeding out any bale, round or square, and it maximizes feed use. Designed for medium to large operations. A Chainless trailed bale feeder minimizes feed waste by feeding out into narrow windrows to make the feed more accessible to animals and all but eliminate damage from hoof trampling, manure spoilage, and animals laying down on the feed. More efficient use of power, savings on machinery investment and faster bale feeding all add up to impressive fuel economy – made possible by the hydraulic drive system at the heart of every Hustler Chainless trailed bale feeder.
|Hustler TX105 Bale Feeder Specs|
|BALE SIZES ROUND||Up to 5′ x 6′|
|BALE SIZES SQUARE||All sizes*|
|BALE WEIGHT||Up to 3300lbs ea.|
|CAPACITY||2 bales (round or square)|
|AXLES||6 stud, 2.25″ square|
|TINES||2 x forged high-tensile|
|HYDRAULICS REQUIRED||2 x double-acting, 8-16gal/min, 2250-3000 psi|
|LOADING||Patented Total Control self-loading system|
* over 6’ long requires optional platform extension
Need More Info?
Fill Out The Form & Send
- TOUGHER LOADING SYSTEM A new forged link arm, larger bushings and more leverage allows the loading system to handle 1.5 ton bales with ease.
- BIGGER CHAMBER The feeding chamber itself is wider and deeper which prevents bale rub, wastage and the need for continuous adjustment of the platform making it simple and easy for any operator to feed out like a pro.
- OPTIONAL TWINE BOX Our massive new twine box keeps your wrap and string out of harms way and your tractor cab clean and odor-free. Big enough to hold fencing standards, knives and anything else you need on the job.
- COUPLING GRIPS New hand grips make plugging the hydraulic hoses in much easier, saving your knuckles. And the drawbar needle keeps the hoses out of harms way when operating, and has a built in holder to store hoses out of the dirt when not in use.
- TOUGHER DRIVE SYSTEM The rear mounted drive system is out of harms way and allows sharper turning and better maneuvrability. With larger shafts, bearings and keys the TX205 can handle bigger, heavier bales.
- HYPAFLO WIPER Designed to clean the rotors more efficiently, the Hypaflo wiper panel minimizes blockages and ensures that hay drops outside the wheel tracks to avoid being flattened into the mud. Panel can be easily released for easy cleaning.
- PATENTED AXIAL ROTOR Patented axial rotor with centralizing paddles which keep the bale positioned in the center of the feeding chamber to minimize waste and provide better grip on soft center or rotary cut bales.