2021 Ski-Doo Summit X Expert 165 850 E-Tec Turbo Black
Designed with input from some of the world’s most respected deep-snow riders, the Summit X with Expert Package delivers features beyond compare focused on the ultimate in responsive, deep-snow performance.
|Summit X Expert 165 850 E-TEC Turbo Specs|
|Color||Steel Black Metallic|
|Length||Overall – 129.9 in.|
|Height||Overall – 51.4 in.|
|Width||Overall – 42.5 to 43.7 in.|
|Weight||Dry – 468 lb.|
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine||ROTAX 850 E-TEC turbo, two-stoke, turbocharged, eRAVE™Cylinders2|
|Horsepower||165 hp @ 7,900 RPM|
|Fuel System||direct injection with additional booster injectors|
|Clutch||Engagement – 3,800 RPM|
|Drive Clutch||pDrive™ with clickers|
|Drive Sprocket||Diameter – 6.5 in.|
|Number Of Teeth – 6|
|Clutch Calibration||High altitude|
|Brakes||Brembo racing brake with stainless-steel braided brake line|
|Fuel Type||Recommended – Premium unleaded Minimum Octane – 91|
|Fuel Capacity||U.S. – 9.5 gal.|
|Oil Capacity||3.6 qt.|
|Platform/Frame||REV® Gen4 Bodywork – Narrow design|
|Handlebar||Tapered U-shaped aluminum with J-hooks / Low grab handle / Flexible handguards Riser block height – 4.7 in.|
|Instrumentation||4.5 in.digital display|
|Skis||Pilot™ DS 3|
|Track Type||PowderMax† Light with FlexEdge™|
|Track LxWxH||165 x 16 x 3.0 in.|
|Shocks Front||Kashima coated HPG™ Plus with lightweight springs Center – HPG™ Plus with lightweight spring Rear – KYB† Pro 36 Easy-Adjust|
|Front Suspension||RAS™ 3 Max. Travel – 8.5 in.|
|Rear Suspension||tMotion™ with adjustable limiter strap Max. Travel – 9.4 in.|
Need More Info?
Fill Out The Form & Send
- ROTAX 850 E-TEC TURBO ENGINE: The first-ever factory-built 2-stroke turbocharged engine in any industry. The Rotax designed and built turbo provides full 165 HP from the industry’s strongest 850 twin up to 8,000 feet of elevation and maintains a 40-HP advantage compared to normally aspirated 850’s.
- SHORT TUNNEL: Go more places with a shorter tunnel length allowing optimal maneuverability in deep snow thanks to exceptional snow evacuation.
- ERGONOMIC: Purpose-built for a better deep-snow experience with lower seat height, shorter riser, smaller diameter handlebars and low handlebar strap for the ultimate advantage in deep snow.
- DYNAMIC HANDLING: Revised ski spindle and ski stopper for more predictable handling and a confident ride on steep sidehills and rough terrain.
- TMOTION LIMITER STRAP ADJUSTER: Quickly and easily change limiter strap length for desired ski lift without crawling under the sled.
- 4.5″ DIGITAL DISPLAY: All-digital LCD gauge cluster with an easy-to-read info whether standing or sitting.
- KASHIMA COATED SHOCKS: Kashima coating delivers silky smooth shock piston movement for consistent cushioning through every bump – big and small.
- FULL-LENGTH PROFILE RUNNING BOARDS: Rigid full-length extruded aluminum grid-style design with wide openings for exceptional snow evacuation and superior grip.