2018 Can-Am Outlander Max DPS 570 Green
UNMATCHED ALL-TERRAIN PERFORMANCE – A more comfortable two-up riding experience that simply and quickly converts to a one-up. With the added comfort of Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS).2018_Outlander MAX DPS 450-570_EN
Get a Quote
Schedule a Demo
- 48-hp, eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin. The proven Rotax engines offer unmatched power and performance while remaining both reliable and efficient.
- The industry’s only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. With 5 preload settings on the shocks and 8.8 inches (22 cm) of suspension travel, the Outlander MAX DPS soaks up rough terrain to keep the rider comfortable and focused on the trail.
- Includes dive-control geometry for better cornering and vehicle-braking dynamics. The 9-in (23 cm) suspension travel increases trail comfort and capabilities in rough terrain.
- The Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) offers easy steering assistance to the rider, adapting the level to the vehicle’s speed.
- Centerless 12-in (30.5 cm) cast-aluminum wheels reduce weight and offer improved strength in strategic areas. The wheels are wrapped in 25-in. (63.5 cm) Carlisle Trail Wolf Tires for rugged performance on tough terrain and changing conditions.